Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
Ah. Would have to go out for that :D Phone looks lovely so there is a good chance sister in law would like it and would keep it so I might end up stuck with the Galaxy Nexus for a few more days :DI have decided to drop Moto G plans for now. Moto X display is crap quality (same tech as Galaxy Nexus). I am guessing Moto G display is the same. I would probably get myself the 16GB Nexus 5 if this one is taken by sis in law.

Initial impressions of the screen quality? Any issues as you have shifted from AMOLED to LCD.

Dude. Screen is lovely compared to Galaxy Nexus. But then I have a matte zagg in messed up condition on Galaxy Nexus which fucks up the display quality massively. But yeah it is a major upgrade for me personally.

Congrats on your phone and getting it delivered at your place!...mine is still not showing with the bluedart tracking id provided..how does it feel holding it and its rubbery back? Does it have a premium feel to it?can you operate it easily with one hand. Does it easily slide into front pocket? Does kitkat add to the experience?

Battery life seems quite bad. But should be better than my Galaxy Nexus in current state.Non-removable battery is going to be a problem on this phone.---The size... I do not find it much larger than my Galaxy Nexus which is quite cool. Build quality feels solid. Grip is also fine though of course it is too slim for comfortable holding. Matte finish looks good and is easier to hold than glossy slippery finish on my Galaxy Nexus.Uploading raw images from the camera here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7GnL1EQD2WZSFhmZHRpYUtHUDg&usp=sharingForgive me for lack of different subjects. :DI took a lot of manual burst shots. The animation is kind of annoying but speed was good. I am hoping to see some AutoAwesome created by Google+.

Whats its build number 310 or 311? Any updates already available. Camera? Did you make any call? Sim size? Voice quality volume of loudspeaker? Download asphalt 8 and check gaming

Build Number: KRT16MDoes not show any update right now. Have not inserted by SIM coz that is sort of a pain. I hope someone else post about calling quality coz right now I am not putting in a SIM :tongue:Damn. Would have to take the phone out of the hard case to insert SIM. :tongue:

They generally have build #310k or 311 mentioned on box ..guess yours latest since no updates. Also check gps and how long does it take to lockBy sim i mean micro or nano.. Did your earlier one fit?Check for dead pixels marks etcPower button rattling sound?Headphones in box? Quality?

Back