Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
lol. n5 is too expensive for a giveaway. i dont have LG as a sponsor :tongue: (or for that matter any other company). I played with HDR+ mode. Slows down the process of taking photos but end result seems good. I would probably travel to Galleria market tomorrow. Should allow me to take better test photos.

I probably have the paid version. I did buy some Camera apps during some promotion. I am quite happy with the default camera app. Not a power user you see :DI bought the 32GB model expecting sister in law would take this phone. She still wants some time to think :( 20GBs on this phone would now go wasted.

Congrats on your new phone. :)
chromaniac said:
I would probably travel to Galleria market tomorrow. Should allow me to take better test photos.
Galleria is closed on Tuesday, some shops might be opened though.

Thanks. And right... Mobile shops are likely to be open. Or maybe I would just go to some mall. I just need to get a screenguard installed. : Any recommendations?

If you have screenguard, any shop (even the smallest one) in your nearby market, which sells accessories, does recharge, will install it.

Would probably have to get installed a generic screenguard from some other model with similar display size.

Well,,,,,,,,,,, I just want to know, if a phone protected by gorilla glass....... Does it Really need a screen guard over touch screen???? Ohh well.... I'm glad to inform all you guys,,, its my 100th post so feeling like virat kohali at this moment (not lol) :pSo........ Congrat me hard......

Back