Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,786
Neh. These are the ones that usually stay :D I have had similar experiences in the past too. But it's ok. I was not expecting a 100% clean install anyways. Any improvements from this would be just bonus :D

Screen quality better now?

Perfect on black. Annoying patches on white background. It's a shame that almost all Google services are white in nature lol. But yeah, much better than before :)

I guess :PPower button is a little shaky though. It rattles when I shake the phone. How about yours?

Not right now. But yeah, I have never been confident about the power button. The one on Nexus 5 is not the best I have seen on the phones I have owned. :(

N5 is supposed to have a solid button considering it's made up of ceramic instead of plastic. Yet it feels terrible to use in my experience. I still miss the button on the Nexus One. :D A friend has my unit and it has been working great even today!

chromaniac said:
What kind of suggestions are you looking for?
Unless you have a good reason to go for a Nexus device, there are some great deals available in the market.
The reason I want to for Nexus device is because it comes directly from Google, base Android 4.4 without any manufacturer bloatware loaded on top of Android like with Samsung devices. And the fact that it takes months for companies like Samsung and others to release latest Android updates for their smartphones.

Back