Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,790
32 GB Black removed. Expecting the white version to go too.
I don't think Flipkart wants any 3rd party retailer listing Nexus 5 before it does. This is not the first time a 3rd party retailer tried to list it and was taken back down.

I wonder how their system works. Looking at this, Flipkart seems to be allowing third party retailers to add products to their online store without any moderation. Which probably makes sense considering the sheer number of products on sale.

Right. Seems so. Also how difficult it is to screen any new listing for the term "Nexus 5" and block it? I mean it will save them from embarrassment.
I wonder if anyone does manage to order it from fk like this, do they process the order or cancel it. Imagine the headache of refunds.

Right. I mean no one is creating new entries for Nexus 5. They are adding new stock to existing listings of the Nexus 5. Because that is how I am finding them. Tracking HTML changes in the existing listings lol.

LOL..yeah I was wondering how you found out.
And yeah. Right they are just adding stock to the existing entries. Should be even easier for fk to block them from appearing in the first place.

Just kill the damn listings till you are ready to sell them. Flipkart website is so interactive that the browser plugin alerts me tens of times per day lol.

No clue where to go really in Gurgaon for a wet install :) It's more complicated in the end.
Minor improvements till now...

using the cheapo amzer case now...

Bwahahhaahaa. Yes... I am seeing a lot of comments from people migrating from other platforms to Nexus... Sanket just posted about his poor experience on a Nexus build that lacks the goodies LG has packaged in G2 for example.

Back