Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,792
Hehe. The same was the case with Xtremeguard, only the skins with the plastic thing. No liquid. Vim liquid soap works best.

I am planning to buy Nexus 5 for my wife. Any suggestions?

I emptied Mr. Muscles bottle. Filled it up half. Put in a few drops of niece's J&J shampoo. Seemed to work fine.
Not quite sure if it is a lint/dust free install. Would find out once the thing has settled down. There were a few minor bubbles which usually disappear as well. For a backup install, it worked out well.
The display still seems fine. Though I have a feeling, I am just missing it lol. Pessimist me.
Turns out I did not do a very good job at installation.

None of these were visible when I finished installation. lol.

Let's hope so. In any case, this stays for the time being. Would try out Zagg next. Quality of screen is ruined in any case.

Go out to any mobile shop and let them install it. Why are you spoiling the skin? :o

I've tried installing and failed miserably. Went out to mobile shop and got it installed. To my surprise, that guy didn't even take money ..its complimentary he said.

What kind of suggestions are you looking for?
Unless you have a good reason to go for a Nexus device, there are some great deals available in the market.
LG G2 16GB is Rs. 36900.
LG G2 (16 GB) Rs. 40490.0 Price in India - Buy LG G2 (16 GB) Black Online - LG: Flipkart.com
If you have a SBI Credit Card... You can get it for... Rs. 33210.
32GB edition is available through third party retailer for the time being.
Google Nexus 5 Rs. 0.0 Price in India - Buy Google Nexus 5 Black Online - LG: Flipkart.com
Google Nexus 5 Rs. 0.0 Price in India - Buy Google Nexus 5 White Online - LG: Flipkart.com

Back