Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
maníaco said:
And then this it what I get from my employer :|
How does it matter if its your personal phone? If phone is provided by Company, then they can say don't upgrade.

Next morning is the time when I find what I did last evening.

SVK said:
How does it matter if its your personal phone? If phone is provided by Company, then they can say don't upgrade.
Because I have setup my official email on my phone. This email was sent to people who sync there official email on there Android phone.

So anyone running this update on Nexus 5? Does it fix the camera thing where what you see is not exactly what you get?

yashleo21 said:
BTW how do you reboot/power off a fully frozen phone with non removable battery ?
I used to just remove the battery in i9100 :tongue:
Have faced this once with nexus 7. Had to wait till the battery was fully exhausted.
maníaco said:
Because I have setup my official email on my phone. This email was sent to people who sync there official email on there Android phone.
I had problems with active exchange. Installed something called moxier mail. Works fine.

Gadgetshieldz landed few minutes ago. No liquid. No lintfree cloth. No plastic thingy to take out the bubbles. Just the skins lol. Talk about cutting costs.
Managed to apply it just fine. There are a few bubbles. Screen quality has gone down by like 50% lol.

Back