Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
:russianroulette:
The Verge has just reported that 4.4.1 is coming soon to Nexus 5 with a major update to the camera app. The article did not say whether the app would fix the problem with showing something while shooting something else!

BTW how do you reboot/power off a fully frozen phone with non removable battery ?
I used to just remove the battery in i9100 :P

I am guessing pressing the power button down for a while should shut it off even in case of a frozen phone.

Lol you don't trust your eyes? If that's the case use a magnifying glass :smile:

And then this it what I get from my employer :|
[font="'HP simplified'"][SIZE=24pt]Do not upgrade your Android OS to version 4.4[/font][/SIZE]
[font="'hp simplified'"][SIZE=11pt]TO: Users of Android Mobile Devices[/font][/SIZE]
[font="'hp simplified'"][SIZE=11pt]At this time, IT recommends that you [color=#FF0000;]DO NOT UPGRADE your Android Mobile OS to Version 4.4 (Code Name Kit Kat[/color][/font][color=#FF0000;]) [/color][/SIZE]
[font="'hp simplified'"][SIZE=11pt]We were notified by Google that intermittent issues have been identified with syncing email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Google hopes to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We will be monitoring Google’s progress and will send an update with possible further actions once a solution has been identified. [/font][/SIZE]
[font="'hp simplified'"][SIZE=11pt]Unfortunately, once you have upgraded there is not a way to revert back to the former operating system. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.[/font][/SIZE]
[font="'hp simplified'"][SIZE=11pt]How To Check Android Version:[/font][/SIZE]
[font="symbol;"][SIZE=11pt]· [/font][/SIZE][font="'hp simplified'"][SIZE=11pt]Check each of your Android mobile devices that you use to access HP resources. [/font][/SIZE]
[font="symbol;"][SIZE=11pt]· [/font][/SIZE][font="'hp simplified'"][SIZE=11pt]Find the operating system version – Settings > About Device > Android Version.[/font][/SIZE]
[font="symbol;"][SIZE=11pt]· [/font][/SIZE][color=#FF0000;][font="'hp simplified'"][SIZE=11pt]If you have a version earlier than 4.4, do not upgrade[/color][/font][/SIZE][font="'hp simplified'"][SIZE=11pt].[/font][/SIZE]
[font="'hp simplified'"][SIZE=11pt]Thank You for your cooperation![/font][/SIZE]

Back