Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
also received my credit card bill today :D includes the phone price, all the accessories, server hosting, and a bunch of other expenses. good impressive figure. lol.
--
yes. i remember. i had the full body protection from zagg on my nexus one. side ones started peeling off after a few months. i just plan to use the back side one because zagg does not have it. cases tend to make a mess of the phone's back.
--
would remove if it interferes with the wireless charger which also has not arrived yet : ishop international does not respond to mails. very angry with them.

Have they shipped it? Their tracking is pretty good. I had ordered a laptop battery from them (through i2cworld seller on ebay which apparently are the same guys). Reached me in 5 days.

their tracking section shows me the basic info that the order is placed in usa and is to be delivered to gurgaon.

Absolutely no information.
ICCWorld Indeed.

:| I am more comfortable with the CM Installer installed build. Have absolutely no idea how to install other ROMs. Do not want to end up with no phone :D
The new boot animation is better than the previous build I had!

Back