Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
Great. Back to Galaxy Nexus. I managed to drop a pen on the Nexus 5 screen at quite a force straight with the tip hitting the display. Managed to puncture the default screen guard that came with the phone.
Display seems to be unaffected. It's in my drawer till Zagg arrives. :russianroulette:

Btw I ordered N5 32 GB black. Dont care about the sale :D

lol. right.
i just hope the display is not damaged lol. it appears to be fine. but i tend to miss things :D

Why don't you get Gadgetshieldz for time being, till Zagg arrives? I've heard good reviews of the same.In fact I've used it and it was good. It didn't work well due to the curved glass at the sides. Otherwise it was good.

I want to order Bodyguardz. Skin is priced decent but shipping is super expensive.

right. zagg has a tendency to disappear so i guess a backup skin makes sense for the time being.
ordered. i cannot even say that i should have done it before because the phone's screen was already protected by the default thingy. :D

ordered the full thing lol.
should have searched for coupons i guess. but it's fine. as long as i get it in the next 2-3 days!

Back