Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
32 GB Black is taking way too much time to restock :/
If anybody from or around surat need nexus 5 Black 32 GB, please contact me I want sell out my 4 days old N5

Err..why? Any issues with the phone?
Naah no issues at all, I actually got it as a gift, but I already have iPhone 5 and Note 3, so won't really need it so decided to sell it out

Leave my thread alone!!!!
Anyways. I went to DLF Cyber Hub last night again. Took some more crappy shots. I need to read on when HDR+ mode is suitable.

Picture quality is definitely better. Do put screenshot of on screen time for battery. Need to see how long it lasts.

Would be better for others to post their battery data. My usage is extreme. Most days I hardly use it. Other days I use it constantly.

Probably the camera could become better if google releases an update to the camera app. But what about the low speaker sound? Was wondering if it could be a deal breaker along with average camera.

I don't listen to songs on the phone so it does not bother me. Ringtone and speakerphone sounds are fine. No issues there.Speaker is at the bottom so it is much better than Galaxy Nexus if you have placed the phone on its back.

I think I read about it. And I think I am facing the same problem. The camera app does not take the exact image that you see on your phone's display.

After playing with the Nexus 5 camera for a couple of days now... The biggest annoyance is that you do not get the shot that you are seeing on your phone's display. The display is wider and the shots are squarer. As a result, the end image has totally different elements than what the app shows on the screen. Very annoying...

Back