Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,773
sweet now finally will end the dilemma whether to keep waiting for Nexus 2013 or buy the current version :)

Actually i will be shifting just for the bigger and full hd screen size and the double amount of ram as some of the apps lag severely currently in my gnex. otherwise i don't play any games, so not much use of the high speed quad core and the improved graphics chip

Yup. I am more interested in a Moto X based Nexus or a Google Play edition of Moto X. I don't need a quad core phone with 3GB RAM. I just need a decent performer. Frankly, anything would be a solid update over my Galaxy Nexus which crawls badly on 4.3.

Reading the few specs of N5 I don't feel it's much of an upgrade from my N4. So I will give this a pass.

Reading the few specs of N5 I don't feel it's much of an upgrade from my N4. So I will give this a pass.
R u looking for 12gb ram, 16core processor,2560x1440p display?Lol......juss kidding .....:lol::lol:

R u looking for 12gb ram, 16core processor,2560x1440p display?Lol......juss kidding .....:lol::lol:
Haha. No buddy my expectations are very small. My point was for someone who is upgrading from a lesser phone its a Damn Good buy. But for a person who already has a N4 it's not an exceptional upgrade. Still I would like to play with it first to form a complete opinion.

Back