Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
:( I was still talking about 3G. The point I was trying to raise was that the US model has support for all the bands supported by the international model. In fact, it has support for one extra band.
The US model seems to be compatible with CDMA networks. A friend in USA who ordered it already plans to try it out on his Verizon SIM.

Yup. My friend's unit is already shipped as per the Google Play backend. He was quite quick to order. Must have ordered it within the first 2-3 minutes of launch.
He is essentially an Apple device user trying hard to switch to Android. lol. He buys every new Nexus device but ends up returning it. I imagine he would find Nexus 5 insufficient as well. Would see if getting that unit from him would be logical. lol.

3G was never a problem with Nexus 4 imported model here in India.
4G won't be a problem for Indian units. Btw I doubt people here knows about 4G bands and stuff. They think the handset is 4G? It's future proof for 4G in India. :P

I think there is no relation b/w nexus 7 2013 and nexus 5 here. They are both made by different countries so if nexus 7 is not here officially, nexus 5 may be able to be here in time considering G2 was quick to come here (40 days I guess?)

Back