Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,802
Please check floor's surface where your Nokia fallen down it must be cracked... You will have to buy some cement because of your Nokia.... LMAO..... :D:lol:

Will check it out once it's available in India. Though I maintain judging by specs there is no need to switch from N4 to N5

It works with HDFC cards, no issues here.
chromaniac said:
Even funnier is the thing that Standard Chartered refuses transactions from Uber so I have been unable to create an account on their platform. Rs. 1 is transacted on every attempt but the authorization is still not made and Uber fails to create my account. You cannot even create an account on Uber without having an authorized connected credit card! Woo.

Received a mailer last night from Indiatimes Shopping saying that Nexus 5 is now available and with a 8% discount coupon they had offered, the MRP for 16 GB Nexus 5 comes to Rs. 27,591/-. The MRP mentioned for 16 GB is Rs. 29,990 as compared to Rs. 28,999 on Play Store. Still almost 1.5k saving.
Check Here

Indiatimes? LOL. Yeah sure they have it in stock. Considering the time they take to deliver they will surely have it in stock because by that time Google will launch it itself. :P

fusion123 said:
Received a mailer last night from Indiatimes Shopping saying that Nexus 5 is now available and with a 8% discount coupon they had offered, the MRP for 16 GB Nexus 5 comes to Rs. 27,591/-. The MRP mentioned for 16 GB is Rs. 29,990 as compared to Rs. 28,999 on Play Store. Still almost 1.5k saving.
Check Here
Can't seem to get coupon working.

Back