Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,803
On the TV, is Agents of Shield is running? I saw Coulson :P
Apparently Thor I is running.
Clint Barton: You better call it Coulson, 'cause I'm starting to root for this guy.

Ashish said:
i was talking about the Man with a green elongated cap was wierd in bangalore
So someone would go through the pain of creating a fake photo and then put in a suspicious looking man in it. Looks okay to me. The guy has shared the location of the store on g+ as well. Someone in Bangalore can go and check.

I think he meant that it could have been a photo taken in another country.
In any case, it is already clear that the launch is near. It has already been nearly 15 days since the announcement and the coming soon listing on Google Play.
Unless that store is already selling the device, it is a non-news.

Is it possible that play store will get the stock later and retailers will start selling the phone early? Google isn't that stupid I guess, but if they do allow this .. well .. :middlefinger.

If I remember correctly, Infibeam was selling the device with 3 day delivery promise few days ago? :D
Anways. I doubt Google cares if Google Play gets the first sell rights for the Nexus series. Third party stores would easily beat the price on the Google Play which means I would not be buying from them anyways.

chromaniac said:
If I remember correctly, Infibeam was selling the device with 3 day delivery promise few days ago? :D
Anways. I doubt Google cares if Google Play gets the first sell rights for the Nexus series. Third party stores would easily beat the price on the Google Play which means I would not be buying from them anyways.
Their delivery date was 1-2 weeks I am guessing? anyways, I don't think so anyone got the device from infibeam till now. Third Party stores are quoting 29,999 for now. They won't lower the price for now as demand is really high. May be after couple of months.

And it seems this time its arriving for sure in Brick and Mortar stores first. Online launch still not in sight.
Check. Already available in LG Shoppe in Chembur, Mumbai. For Rs1k more than the official price.

Confirms my post
Any mumbaikar care to confirm?
32GB is also available.

Back