Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,803
Didn't feel the need too. Was the white coloured model.

Is there a third variant of Nexus 5 besides the 16 & 32GB?
According to Zauba, LG have imported around 3000 pieces of 16 & 32 GB each, valued at 22K and 25K respectively. But they have also imported 5000 pcs valued at 14K. What's that? Could be just classification hijinks, related to the port of entry, but then why aren't there two variants at Delhi as well?

Maybe the free samples given out to showrooms, retail stores, journalists, celebrities, promotional campaign winners and bloggers and other folks are not shown as for sale items and hence can be shown as lower value imports? :D

If it's not for sale, it's marked as such in the manifest. And they wouldn't import 5000 pcs for giveaways, 500-1000 maybe. Not when only 6000 are imported for general sales in the first batch.

Imagine how many showrooms are there? And then blogs? Media events? TV channels? Celebrities? Giveaways? Freebies given out to company employees? :D
Anyways... I would not know. Nexus 5 does not have a cheaper variant. Are you sure it's not Nexus 4?
Doesn't look like it as it says 2.3GHz.

My entire family (except my mom) is in US right now for my cousin's wedding. Now I'm confused. Shall I ask my dad to get this for me or is an Indian purchase a better deal?

Back