Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,803
LG dealers have been selling it for 2-3 days. Retail pricing is 1000 rupees higher. At least for now.

Chief ordered 32gb black N5 as well! Eagerly Looking forward for its delivery.strange that its being shipped from singapore! Hope no customs duties? Is buying the flip cover worth it or better ones available please suggest.also please provide with the link of the zagg sheild you ordered. Thanks

pujaari said:
Chief ordered 32gb black N5 as well! Eagerly Looking forward for its delivery.strange that its being shipped from singapore! Hope no customs duties? Is buying the flip cover worth it or better ones available please suggest.also please provide with the link of the zagg sheild you ordered. Thanks
The registered office is in Singapore. Its not shipped from there AFAIK.

pujaari said:
As you probably saw on the invoice page... Shipment is free and there are no additional taxes. There are not going to be any custom duties. :D If there are, I am going to return the fracking package. LOL. As Ashish said... Singapore address is just there for the sake of it. It is most likely shipping locally.Zagg link: LG Nexus 5 Screen ProtectorOfficial covers are not on sale yet on Google Play from what I remember. I ordered a (relatively speaking) cheapo one from Amazon India: RINGKE SLIM® Google Nexus 5 Case SUPER SLIM + SF: Amazon.in: ElectronicsWhy are people calling me chief? : I am not a cylon.

Thanks chief.. Just got an sms stating " your transaction on HDFC bank credit card ending XXXX OF RS.50.00 in google.com/ ch at google MARKETPLACE HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 2013-11-20:08:34:56"Dind not order aything other than the phone? Hope my order is not cancelled and cant fathom rs 50? I have their confirmation mail and sms of the transaction from the bankHelp?

Back