Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,803
XDA people can predict future? Maybe Google servers bugged out and started showing out of stock message for a few minutes? Flipkart does it a lot on Deal of the Day sales.

My page says limit reached if i select 32 gb one and 16 is available..but that could be due to the fact that i ordered 2 and they are limiting it to 2 per person on google play per account

Ashish said:
Surprised that still all 4 models are not OoS
1stly Most smartphones users in India have no idea abt nexus devices. I used to be on my laptop 24x7 and never needed any phone, still family gave me samsung guru :tongue: but it's been a year and I know alot. My brother love phones more than laptop's and he didn't have a clue of nexus 4 when I wanted to buy it.
2ndly - it was released at 3AM ~ and in that time frame.... kumbkaran ki neend mein ghode bech ke sote hain sab log :tongue:
@chromaniac ur card charged yet? xda users are saying they have been charged. I used my friend's sister's CC and she probably will be sleeping right now(night shift job for her). let me know, if yes proably iwll get the phone in 2-3 days :D

but now those who were aware of N5 would have heard it, and most of them could easily buy them from workplace/offices wherever they are.
Maybe the credit card only option must be deterring many users.

Back