Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,797
I think deliveries for the 16GB model has begun. 32GB model would leave the warehouse on 24th. It is clearly mentioned on the order page.

I think deliveries for the 16GB model has begun. 32GB model would leave the warehouse on 24th. It is clearly mentioned on the order page.
Some users of xda from India have already got 32 GB white as well as black version

From Google Play? Strange then because the order page clearly listed that deliveries would only begin from November 24. And I ordered within the first hour of availability. Maybe that one hour made all the difference :)

From Google Play? Strange then because the order page clearly listed that deliveries would only begin from November 24. And I ordered within the first hour of availability. Maybe that one hour made all the difference :)
Yes from play store not sure how is Google handling the orders, I ordered on 20th 10 am, but some users who ordered even at 11 already got it, I think we just need to wait till 24th Someone on twitter posted that he received his device in flat 22 hours of ordering.
Yes even I came across many such users on other forums

I just can't wait to put my hands on kitkat, my friend installed kitkat on his S3 using CM, and believe my even my note 3 appears very slow when compared with S3

Back