Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
Actually it's a free gift from one of my server provider, he gave it to his top 10 resellers

I got the shipped mail last night. Blue dart tracking says "in transit" expected date of delivery 22 Nov. Hope it arrives tonight:) btw shipping was from Mumbai.

Someone has to confirm if it is almost exactly the same size as Galaxy Nexus or Nexus 4. Display is 0.3 inches larger which is well more than a few millimeters!
Blue Dart shipment means I might have to go to their warehouse to pick the product. : They made me do that with Samsung Chromebook. :

From Google Play? Strange then because the order page clearly listed that deliveries would only begin from November 24. And I ordered within the first hour of availability. Maybe that one hour made all the difference :)
That 24 Nov is the last estimate. You can get it much earlier depending on th the model and your location.

Blue dart sucks... DHL though has given me deliveries around 8 in night. But I doubt if blue dart is going to do the same. They just post a false" customer not at home" often when they are lateI need someone to cough up 15k + for my N4 once this arrives

It says:Leaves warehouse by November 24, 2013.Hmm. By 24th means it could have left by now. So you are right I guess.

Back