Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
Does it say that?

Bluedart tracking page is not active yet. You ordered N5? :D
nah. The biggest reason to upgrade would have been the battery. That I had got from US a few months ago. Still going strong.

I've waited really long for this phone almost 45+ days and I'm without a smart phone now it's released I'm confused from where should I buy.
I've never bought a phone through online retailers and no one in my family has a credit card that I can order from Google the only one I trust for this purpose.
Anyways I'll buy from a local retailer only but I wanted to know
Does the phone works better if the memory size is more?
Because I'm pretty sure 85 % people have gone for the 16 gb maybe because of less availability of 32 gb.
I had Xperia s 25 gb internal memory and I hardly used up 5 gb but it use to hang so If I can save those extra 4 k please let me know if memory size affects speed or not.

I've waited really long for this phone almost 45+ days and I'm without a smart phone now it's released I'm confused from where should I buy.I've never bought a phone through online retailers and no one in my family has a credit card that I can order from Google the only one I trust for this purpose.Anyways I'll buy from a local retailer only but I wanted to knowDoes the phone works better if the memory size is more?Because I'm pretty sure 85 % people have gone for the 16 gb maybe because of less availability of 32 gb.I had Xperia s 25 gb internal memory and I hardly used up 5 gb but it use to hang so If I can save those extra 4 k please let me know if memory size affects speed or not.
If you are going to install few big games and apps go for 32 GB price difference is not much as in 16 GB you will get around 12 GB free rest will be taken up by the OS Finally today i've got the shipping email, should receive it by Monday :D
Finally got the shipping email, should receive it either today evening or latest by Monday :D

Back