Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
Still not on sale. This is getting really interesting.

I am not keeping eyes on other stores. But I thought others were already selling them? Aren't they?

Wow. packaging looks worse than the photos I saw on Google+ shared by US based users. :o
As for storage... Nexus 7 used to have a major issue if you used up all the storage. I think Google fixed most of the problems in 4.3 when they started running a Linux command periodically to optimize the storage.
Trim (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As long as the phone has 2-3GB of free storage it should work fine. I think problem starts happening after that.

Ah ok. Google is messing up things for themselves. A lot of people do not have a credit card or a debit card that works with Google Play.
But then I guess they do not want to create an instant shortage by selling it through multiple routes.
So I guess they are just playing it safe while ensuring that they make most of it before it gets discounted.

I just can't wait to put my hands on kitkat, my friend installed kitkat on his S3 using CM, and believe my even my note 3 appears very slow when compared with S3
what rom?

Back