Google Nexus 6P

Nexus 6P back glass window has just spontaneously cracked.. • /r/Android

3GIJfs3.png
hi4ZeQs.png
u2ILh24.png

Flipkart is offering Rs. 20,000 for Moto Turbo on exchange on Nexus 6P 32GB. If it was on 64GB would have seriously thought about it considering I am not going to get 20K anywhere for this phone :D

I think you should go for it. 32 GB is not sufficient?
And indeed nobody will pay 20K for Android phone with old OS :)

i can barely manage in 32GB as I just have around 34GB left on my Turbo. I have around 12GB of songs downloaded on the phone which I would need to cut into half to keep enough space for the SSD to breath easy. It is too much of a compromise. Would see if 64GB gets such an offer in coming days. Would even exchange for 15K to be honest.

Get 32 GB Nexus 6P with exchange offer for Moto Turbo.
Then after 1 month sell 32 GB version and get 64 GB. 32 GB 6P will get you good price :D

not a risk worth taking :) only works if anyone is willing to buy the 32GB 6P right now. let's say I get it for him at 1K discount. I take that hit and buy the 64GB for myself.

Got the delivery yesterday. Had ordered the Grey/Graphite 32GB variant. And I must say Huawei has made a pretty impressive phone. Great camera, great performance, yet to see any lags. I was worried about the Snapdragon 810 inside it but actually it runs a lot cooler than the Nexus 6. I played Asphalt 8 on it for around 15 minutes while commuting yesterday and it hardly got warm.

The only downside is the new USB-C connector. I would have to invest on a USB-C to standard USB cable as the one that comes with it is just half a meter long. The charger-cable combo is a USB-C - USB-C so you cannot connect a standard USB cable to the supplied charger.

Back