Google Nexus 6P

Exactly my thoughts! At-least the charger could have been a standard USB variant. But nope, they want to push the 'new' standard into our throat like Apple does.

USB-C <-> USB-C only would be bad. We can charge phone almost anywhere with USB-A cable (like hooking to Car, TV, PC USB ports). It would take ages until USB-C port appears on all devices.

Google should have been reasonable and bundled at least 2 extra cables with the more popular USB port on one side. A lot of us have invested in good quality chargers, car docks and power banks that becomes obsolete when you move to a USB-C device and that just does not make any sense.

The problem is magnified by the fact that Google Store does not even have the cables @Nishant want in stock. And that has been the case since launch I believe. And third party cables are awful based on reviews from the Google engineer Benson Leung.

Follow this guy on Google+ or on Amazon to get reviews of USB-C products available online... He is testing them out telling you which ones are safe to buy and which ones to avoid.

Amazon.com: Profile for Benson Leung
Benson Leung - Google+

Here are the specific Google+ Collections:

Google Profiles
Google Profiles
Google Profiles

Cables(alone) in stock. I bought one C to A cable yesterday. Being shipped from Singapore.

Coming to Nexus 6p .. It lags occasionally like any other Android phone. Frame drops during launch of games like temple run seen... Otherwise it is impressive with Camera and Fingerprint scanner

OK.. Got confused with the Purchased from Singapore address provided in the shipment update.

Coming to Lags seen during launch of games..I guess I need to take back my comments.

Just saw iPhone 6s dropping few frames during launch of Temple run 2.

Not an Android problem and I seem to expect more :)

Hey. It's Google nexus... So it deserves the 43K price tag [emoji6]

I come from Note 3 with 5.7 inch same size but 1080p display , yet to see any value add in this 2K display. 1080p is more than enough for this size. The extra pixels just uses more power without adding any significant value

Only improvement I see from Note 3 display is the minimum brightness can be lowered to a comfortable level even in completely dark place

Back