Google Nexus 6P

USB-C can handle more current without any proprietary technology. Google Chromebook Pixel has the same tech. One charger can be used for both. Basically... Newer laptops using USB-C can be charged using the same charger as your USB-C smartphone. Provided it is implemented properly.

@Nishant good review. Looking good phone, perhaps compared to plastic looking 5X.

USC-C to USB cable costed ₹909. Spare USB-C rapid charger costs ₹1.8k. It's still not in stock yet. The poor call sound was the noise cancellation issues I was talking about and it was fixed in 6.0.1

Got my 6P today through this offer. Phone appears to be defect free out of the box. Tempered glass I ordered for it appears to have issues which has as expected put some doubts in my mind about the display.

qlZ2v6k.png

The phone feels huge compared to Moto Turbo even though the size difference is not much. It's taller and less wide. Camera looks nice though I have not taken any shots outdoors. Would post a few once I get a chance.

I do not use custom launchers so this is a big plus. Even though the resolution is same as the Turbo, the larger display somehow allows for more icons on the same screen.

QhV5Bxz.png

tapatalk has a widget that allows you to create a shortcut to a forum. this works well because it takes me directly to the forum instead of the tapatalk home.

Back