Google Nexus Q

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1,680
not really. this hardware is being manufactured in usa. which means that the costs are higher. and it actually has internal hardware that is comparable to Galaxy nexus. so the component cost is also pretty high. the only problem is the software features that are very restrictive right now. this can be fixed with updates in the future. right now, you have to root the device to make it more usable.

google nexus q is not a beta product. it is not available in limited numbers. it is on sale directly through google play store.

Apple products have a very high profit margin. apple tv is probably an exception here. and of course, apple does not manufacture in the us market. almost everything is manufactured in china which is much cheaper than getting the same thing done within usa.

here is the basic hardware specification of google nexus q:

16 GB internal flash memory
1 GB RAM
32 RGB perimeter and 1 RGB mute indicator LED
OMAP4460 (dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU and SGX540 graphics core)

Is Apple tv available in apple stores ?? I doubt..

yes u are right... Apple tv is is not available in apple stores but it is available in the Google store :p ...

PS I no u were probably referring to weather apple tv is available in the iStores run by reliance digital here in India... I saw a few apple TVs on a shelf in reliance Digital Vashi a couple of months back... But I would like to say all these streaming devices are kind of useless here in India... 1st coz of the pathetic broadband connections we have, & 2nd coz of the limited content available...

Back