• Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 38,679

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Major rumors in the market about the upcoming launch of Google Nexus Two.

Points...

Google has clarified it several times that they are not working on N2.

Samsung is said to be manufacturing the N2 for Google.

It is likely to be very similar to Galaxy S in nature with some hardware changes.

It is likely to be powered by Google Android 2.3. First phone in the market to have it.

Launch is expected to be on November 8. Android 2.3 goes official that day too.

People are actually hoping that this partnership is a dedicated one. Samsung concentrates on hardware. Google on software.

Essentially, every Android user out there wants fantastic hardware powering stock Android OS. So that new editions can be installed as soon as possible.

Any info about price?

the phone itself is a rumor man! but i guess it would be around the same price tag... 550 USD unlocked. would make no sense if it is priced higher.

1GHz Cortex A8 (Hummingbird) processor
16GB iNAND flash memory
Back-facing: 5 megapixels (2560x1920)

I guess I would skip this one. The processor might be an improvement. But it is still rated 1GHz :confused: and a five megapixel camera again? Nexus One had one already.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

since the core hardware is the same as Galaxy s. an unofficial build could be days away. :)

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

the pure black colored frontend looks cool.

Last edited:
- Introducing Nexus S highlights[/URL]

i am very tempted to get this. let's see if any of my friends is coming back from the united states.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

looks like i am accidentally closing threads as soon as i reply to them :|

Last edited:

Back