Google Nexus S Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 38,679
Just checked my Nexus-S 's phone system update status! Not yet. still Android version 2.3.6 only. (build number GRK39F).

I guess it will happen over the next few days... Was this bought in India?

I guess it will happen over the next few days... Was this bought in India?

No .brought from USA .

Ah.. Same as Sushubh... My friend bought it in India - So could be a difference there.

----------

Update : My friend tells me his phone has slowed down since the update.

ICS would be slow for a couple of hours after the update because it reindexes everything on the phone. things should get fine after a couple of hours. general user experience on nexus s is that ICS rocks on it. :) i am still waiting for the update on my own phone. it was purchased in usa and i believe it is the t-mobile version. i can update it manually using the links available from xda (hosted by google servers)... want to avoid it. :)

it's a rumor from what i have seen. ics can drop any time any day for either of us :)

It was released last month. And yes I know there were reports that Google stopped the delivery because of some bug. I know a couple of folks who have got this update. How about the owners of Nexus S devices here on broadbandforum.co? I am still waiting for this update on my own phone... :|

OT: not an owner of nexus s but my friend has got the update. (mentioned before in other threads!) :P

Back