Google Pay India (GPay)

wow you are really lucky may be mine is bugged or something initially I received some(<10) low value rewards mixed with better luck cards but now all I receive is stupid better luck cards every time.

I have received like 25-30 better luck cards for transaction value Rs 200 - 10,000 continuously not mixed with small rewards or anything. Thats why its annoying I don't even check if there is any offer going on before doing transaction , it automatically gives card if transaction qualify for any ongoing offer.
Ive used tez 2 or3 times and Ive got 700rs odd cashback. its definitely luck

If google's strategy is to keep users hooked up to do more transaction by making rewards unpredictable then it doesn't make sense why they won't give any reward after 2-4 better luck cards even if its a small reward. Their algorithm is shit it makes users feel like shit.

I would be happy if there is no offer at all but if there is an offer and I am always unlucky to not win anything then it feels like a scam.

I have stopped scratching card now. I would switch to PhonePe and uninstall tez, if there is an offer phonepe shows you before payment and doesn't scam you.

Same here. I haven't received anything for the past 2 month even after getting a lot of cards. Back to using Samsung Pay, at least Samsung have some reward point system in place which combines all my card, upi, bill payments and I can redeem those points for vouchers in future.

Reactions: Smh
Tez had a confirmed cashback offer on DTH payment.
I made payment.
Thankfully, D2H got recharged.
The app did not recognize the payment.
Cashback was never delivered.
D2H backend also does not show any payment.
Filed complaint. Nothing happened.
Uninstalled the app completely.

I am happy with PhonePe because the UI is more intuitive. And they allow payments through credit cards.
And they now has both water and power bill support for Gurgaon.

I would have used Tez if it at least worked for me. Paying bills is what I need it to do. And it seems to struggle even with that.
And Tez also seems to have more failure based on the number of tweets I see. I believe one UPI payment of @Nishant is still lying in dispute for around a week now. Support is hopeless.

Tez had telephone support I believe? Chat too? Anyhow. Very happy with PhonePe. Even Mother Dairy outlets are now accepting payments through PhonePe. Another advantage that Paytm had has disappeared.

Back