Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,785
Why Google is launching social network one after another when They failed everytime, starting from Orkut... I guess they don't know how to give up... - and that is best quality to be successful - A real life example and quality of true fighters...

Privacy wise its too gud, clear demarcation. I can post something which is visible to certain circles (internal grouping).Hangout feature is awesome. Its video chat and any friend can join in (I have not yet used it)Facebook and Twitter beware. Once Google+ becomes popular, tough to stop it!

I havent got it.......so when will it be available again?

----------

@ jalanbk......

Orkut wasnt actually created by google AFAIK. Google purchased it or partnered with it i guess. And this thing is totally different.

Ask donthave. he seems to have used it. Others like me have taken the demo tour. All i can say is, its a new thing & will surely attract crowd. With support from Android, i think it will get good response. May be Android wud be more Google+ friendly, rather than being FB or Tweet friendly.

No probs, the article mentions that its suspended for next 24 hours.....may be u can invite me when it starts. I am sure many other members here too wud have messaged u!Btw the number 500 is a good no. of invites!! I can virtually shift the whole of my FB contacts onto Google +!!

No idea. seems that there were flood of invites and hence they disabled it.

I had 500 invites, used only around 25 till then.

U are god for me nw. Please send me invite ...

Back