Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,783
google has one major advantage with Plus. the navigation bar at the top is deeply integrated. so basically whenever you are using any google powered service, you would see the activity on your plus account. google users would probably get tempted to make the switch from facebook. especially folks like me who are tired of facebook.

So now u will be all geared up to xperiment with this new type of Social netwrk ryt!

Even i am......lets see what this thing has in offer for us.

@ Admin.....

Killed in the sense that people will get fed up of it. Theres nothing new, except for those silly apps. After this launches, i hope that along with Invitee accounts, they also give a selected no. of invites too. I wud urge my circle to get in touch over there, and bye bye FB.

----------

Hey count me in that list of people "Tired of FB"!!

each direct invitee gets 15 invites from what i heard. these 15 invitees would not get any invites. at least for now. google wave rollout was slow. let's hope this one is faster. in any case, what google+ offers now is only a subset of what it plans to offer eventually. the good thing is that picasa web free accounts would become much more useful once you have google+.

They will have to give invites to invitees. Else it will fail badly.......lets say around 10,00,000 people have registered for the project. That means that those 10,00,000+15*10,00,000 = 1,60,00,000 at max. I dont think they want this luke warm a response!!As u said, it might go down like Wave. Believe me, i didnt even hear about it. I came to know of it from here only!!

Google+ is still in the project phase it not yet rolled out...

Oops, i read what was there in email & replied!! Saw that the reply was edited!!Actually that much idea i have that those who have chosen it, will be "Testers" or something.

@ donthave, messaged u my id......do send me an invite!Thanks!

Back