Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,808
i wonder if folks here are satisfied with the launch of google games? i have not seen any mess in my plus experience after the launch. a few folks share posts from their games stream in regular stream. other than that, it is pretty hard to remember that games exist on plus!

I hope this is just a start and we will see better games...

Good thing by Google. It will surely bring some active users. Lets hope they bring some interesting games just like they bought Angry Birds to Chrome.

I am registered on Google plus too, just too old to give up the habit and comfort of Twitter. Haven't had the energy to attempt a single post yet, how did you do it, Sushubh? I mean completely renounce Twitter.

I am registered on Google plus too, just too old to give up the habit and comfort of Twitter. Haven't had the energy to attempt a single post yet, how did you do it, Sushubh? I mean completely renounce Twitter.

You can reply to the posts? How hard is that?

Your page should be filled with admins and maybe my posts, just click comment and post.

Diamond Dash & Collapse Blast are my fav. I play these until my lives expire & then back to other tasks.......

what up admins ???? what s going on guys ? did any of u got g+ ? My invite is still pending :(

Back