Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,808
what up admins ???? what s going on guys ? did any of u got g+ ? My invite is still pending :(

Dude, I think only you are left for g+ . all others have already gt account in g+. And now a days you can directly join g+. No invitee required

i already had invite It was just p3nd|ng, | u53d it 2-day ;)
BTW I dunnot where to post this
but
https://torrentfreak.com/software-piracy-110822/

This is really interesting now!! U must be remembering the other day i was asking u people whether u can see a few pics that i had added or not.......I think i wont need to ask again!

I just now got this in mail too.....! Looks like my subscription to that group is quite useful to get updates as soon as something new comes!

The notification bar has finally become fixed for me.Just saw today that FB has done a copy-pasta from the Share box of Google Plus!

sharing to specific group of people is still not intuitive. i guess they wanted to do it but avoided it.

Yes right. U still dont get "Circles" type of sharing. I thought they wud have added few xtra lines of codes to make Specific Friend groups available.

hehe i think you can get in if you can submit proof that your parents agree with you using the service. :)

Back