Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,806
omgz. google plus had no searching feature before today. you could search for people... yes. but now you can search for anything. Example

Oh, so thats something more than People. I didnt try it. I just saw that the box was looking similar & commented! Pulling the trigger, without listening to the complete story. :P

it is pretty cool. i searched for some past stories i have posted and it seems to handle relevancy well.

Yes, and if u have allowed Search to remember ur Search history, i think that might come into picture as well. After all, everything is linked!

search history is already technically available. what i am missing is searching for web pages that you have given a +1 to. not every page i give a +1 to is shared on plus by me.

duh. simple language. you know the +1 button i suggest you use here? i just need a search engine for the web pages i give a +1 to :|

I understood......But i wasnt aware of the technical differences between the 2! :P And i got aware of it once u mentioned.

Mobile Hangouts - Now you don't have to tell your friends "Oh dang, that party last night was killer!" Now, you can party with 9 friends in real time via your mobile phone! (Available on Android devices to start)

Could not find it yet!

Back