gotta buy acheap point and shoot camera...please suggest!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 5,523
You mentioned 720p recording, that camera has only VGA

first i chose fujifilm av200 with 720 p recording but there is a flaw in that camera , with zoom in recording sound doesnt gets recorded. on the other hand this has 5 x optical zoom compared to 3X optical of fuji. i think fuji was nice but that sound off thingy put me off.

The video posted has got only 640x360 resolution. How come its called as 720p?
uh, did you click the HD button?

hi guys , i actually bought bluetooth headset and the l23 nikon camera from lets buy cash on delivery based , as price was cheap thanks to agantuk and his coupon number:solid:. now the issue is in both my purchases which still has to arrive(both shipped today) , i had given my choice of colors in both and lets buy had said that" OK we will see, and contact u in-case ur preferred colors are not available b4 shipping, however if ur preferred colors will be available no call will come from our side and they will be shipped just without any communication". now the issue is that i did not get any call from them for confirmation that my preferred colors aren't available , so i assume that my colors are shipped , BUT incase its not the case what would i do after payment and finding out that they are not my colors??? can i say to the shipment guy , first let me check the colors and u get ur payment immediately???? will they agree to it?? or they might say u pay first and then open and check and then complaint to lets buy and they will then replace???? i dont want any hassles yaar , if they didnt ship my colors it should be their responsibility , why should i pay in advance???? what u guys say????please help and suggest as this is my first lets buy purchase, i dont know there practices at all. thanks a lot.:handshake:

Since this is COD, you can refuse to make payment completely. However, if suppose after opening you see the color is not what you asked for, you can call up Letsbuy. They would replace it with the color of your choice if you have it. Someone would also come and pick up the piece you receive. However, this process does take time though they eventually do manage to complete it :)

thanks agantuk for ur reply , but my question is , can i say lemme see color and take money after its my color????will he agree?? if its not my color take it back to lets buy??( if the carrier is directly from lets buy or otherwise?? ) i remember when flipkart guy came he had this big bag of flipkart.com written so i assume he was from flipkart itself. and here is letsbuy telling me that they have shipped from bluedart.have u exchanged anything just like u said??i really dont know admin why the last post of mine gets added again when i post any thing further (even if its a single line).pls remove excess posts admin , i think its a bug.

just return the package and refuse payment if the package does not contain what you ordered.

Back