gotta buy acheap point and shoot camera...please suggest!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 5,523
well homeshop18 once refused to let me open the package before payment. thats y i was asking.u sure @operamaniac, did u do that with letsbuy or any other??

opening the package is a whole different matter. color of the camera should be clearly mentioned on the package.

That's right. Open the courier pack, and look on the box of the camera to see what color it mentions. If you open the carton too, then there might be other issues like them claiming you are returning a used stuff and all.

ok let me see what happens when he comes with package ,thanks for ur suggestions guys.

For most products the color should be mentioned on the box so you don't need to open it.Edit: My bad, didn't see the last 5 posts.

well if they had a habit of printing details out side the box then i would not have asked this here, as i had expected:redface:, there was mention of the color brown(not my preferred color) out side the box, and they refused to let me check the box first, the bluedart person, so i paid them first and then opened the box and to my surprise it was my preferred color red:thumbup (2):, but again a blunder they had done as i had expected , they did not send the rechargeable battery charger which was free , other free things like 4gb card and pouch was there but not the charger, so i called them and she was making excuses , ki aapke deal me wo nahi tha and all, but i sent her a picture of the box which states that there is a free charger , lets see what lets buy does now.:smartass:

lets buy is a mediocre site at least as experienced by me, now my oredered Bluetooth headset has come late and that too not in my preferred color.:skeleton:in first order they forgot to send my free charger with camera, and now forgot what color i had requested, didn't even bother to call me and ask whether to send or not.:pig:

Back