Government claims Airtel, Idea, Vodafone 3G roaming agreements are illegal

• Thread starter Thread starter anubhav11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 127
  • Views Views 27,522
But you can always buy votes.

Can confirm that same has been implemented. 3G services are working for existing subscribers who have already activated data packs.
Funny thing is that I could again latch to Idea and Vodafone 3G networks using my Airtel SIM and I am getting 3G speed on 2G pack! Seems technical glitch. However, the day before that, I tried to activate 3G pack but couldn't so subscribed to 2G pack.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa
State-owned mobile operator BSNL has alleged that during the thirdgeneration (3G) spectrum auctions held in 2010, Bharti Airtel, Vodafone and Idea had colluded 'in the bidding process to ensure that at least one company got 3G airwaves in every circle in India'.
BSNL, in its submission to the Supreme Court, said the three operators had acted in concert and had bid strategically with a view to maximising their combined coverage without having to compete against one another and also to secure the lowest possible prices from the government.
http://www.readability.com/articles/i0plvtcc

They tried to avail cheap service to the citizens after 2008 auction but was rocked by Cag's hypothetical figure of loss. Now if it is auctioned then again people got problem

Back