Government claims Airtel, Idea, Vodafone 3G roaming agreements are illegal

• Thread starter Thread starter anubhav11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 127
  • Views Views 27,522
ooh. hyderabad biryani. i still remember the stomach ache i suffered on my only trip that city :tongue:

DoT may go to supreme court now. Why don't government auction more 3G spectrum for new operators who currently don't have spectrum? Whatever the hurdles they have to overcome. 5MHz is not going to work in long term. Even the quality of Vodafone and Idea 3G has started to degrade after increase in usages especially in peak hours. If this roaming pact again comes into effect, it will be tough for 3 operators together to maintain good QoS on 5 MHz bandwidth.

chromaniac said:
ooh. hyderabad biryani. i still remember the stomach ache i suffered on my only trip that city :tongue:
Plz allow one off-topic post inviting you to Hyderabad for some good biryani. I'm sure other members from Hyd would not mind meeting up.

still waiting for 3g postpaid in maharashtra on airtel...god knows when they will start.

My colleague still uses Airtel 3G postpaid plan of 300 MB which he got when Airtel had launched 3G plans in past. He was lucky to get that plan which remained continued despite Airtel later stopped selling 3G plans.

Back