Has the BSNL Broadband Double Speed offer been redacted?

• Thread starter Thread starter soumyasch
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 7,914

soumyasch

ISP
DSL, BSNL DataOne
After a day of extremely high latency, I am finding my speeds have dropped back to the older 256 Kbps (UL750+) while the latency has more or less returned to normal levels. Is anyone else seeing this? Does anyone know the promo offer been redacted a week earlier than advertised?

Plan: BB Home Combo Unlimited 1350

Code:
BSNL BROADBAND SPEED TESTER Your IP Address: 117.xxx.xxx.xxxYour Current Bandwidth Reading: 262.20kbps(Download Rate at 32.78 KB/sec)
https://www.speedtest.net

From last few days i am also seeing a drop in speed and huge latency, facebook and other sites taking time to open , even though i am also on ul1350 plan,

Ya even I am finding the speed to be reduced. I am using UL 750 and I find my download speed to be like that of 256 kbps..! Don't know if they have reduced the bandwidth for us !

Lots of users are reporting drop in speed. May be some error from BSNL side.

Still getting 512kbps for me

I also have very high latency to most of the sites, But the speed is the same (512kbps)

Tried Open DNS also, for downloading the speed is better, but browsing has become horrible, the speed is slow and sucks and the best part is BSNL employees are on strike, so I don't find things improving soon.

Back