HDFC Credit Card (RBI Ban Lifted)

@pankaj @dkdhanda8

I'm an existing user of Infinia card with a limit of 14L. The annual fee is 10k and exempted if I do purchases of 10L on card.

Got it in late 2020. At the end of 1st year, I was levied 10K but got that reversed after talking to CC as my purchases were around 8L to 9L that year. This year I didn't get charged till now. Now they have upgraded my existing Infinia card to Infinia metal card with same conditions. First year fee will not be charged. I'll be charged after 1 year for 2nd year. Hope its clear now.

We have not used the existing Infinia addon card till now as it was kept somewhere.. Just found out today that it too had same card number, expiry date and cvv as that of primary card. All my other cards had different numbers and Cvv.

Last edited:
How to redeem my reward points for booking flight tickets / Hotels on smart buy. I just did this once and forgot how I did last time. I remember last time it asked me to pay 30% after using the points for 70% of fare. Can't remember the flow again. Any clues. Thanks in advance.

Just found out that there are different variants of smart buy portals. One is a generic one where one can get all travel related from Make My Trip and also other apps and the other one is a specific one for Infinia customers. The rewards points can be redeemed on Infinia app while booking travel / stay by paying 30% and rest 70% in reward points.

You can redeem on normal portal as well. Only the colour pallet is different and option to redeem points against their catalog.

Back