HDFC Credit Card (RBI Ban Lifted)

HDFC wants me to upgrade. Do they continue ltf free status of old card or again I need to fulfill their spending criteria n all.

@Smh which card ? Also offer on app or in person

I'm also getting suggestion for "upgrade" to millenia card from regelia.
Not quite sure how it's upgrade? Feels like a downgrade to me.

Upgrade to money back plus MC or iocl rupay.

Problem is it seems they are phasing out old money-back card so they may force upgrade with first year free which I don't want.

I don't like all the points complications and stuff so all I care about is bank offers and no fee card.

I have mailed them let's see what they say.

ahh then let's see what their terms for ltf is.

I don't see any reason to 'upgrade' they are just using this to phase out old ltf cards i feel.

btw offtopic

What are some good card options for offline shopping and restaurants? (not limited to hdfc)

update: hdfc replied its first year free only and no way to make it lifetime if I upgrade. Only if i spend minimum amount the renewal fees will be waived off :rolleyes:

why i would pay fees and then spend the target amount just to get my fees back.

Just got my HDFC Infinia credit card upgraded to metal credit card and received the metal card too. Since I have an add on card, I got the addon metal card too. Surprisingly, the addon card no and cvv are the same as primary metal card except for the name of addon card member. For all my existing addon cards, the card no is different from primary card. Any inputs why is it so.. Thanks in advance.

Back