Help Me Choose A Mobiel Phone And Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 190
  • Views Views 80,933
my bro has Nokia 5200. its battery isn't that bad. and according to nokia, 6300 has better battery life than 6300. is it really true?

I have to buy a new mobile phone. It has to have:
*mp3 player
*FM radio
*Bluetooth
*USB connector
*camera
*handsfree speaker
*long stand-by and talk time
*long battery life

my budget is around 7500.

plz suggest mobile with these features.

i liked Sony ericsson's W200i phone. But it doesn't have a bluetooth n has a very low resolution camera(0.3 mp to b precise).
Phone Finder - search for a phone by feature - GSMArena.com

I bought l7i for rs 6000 around 3 months ago. U can go for l9i as well......only 2 major differences is that the latter has FM radio and 2 mp camera while former has 1.3 megaI went for l7i coz i dont need camera and i dont listen to radioand l7i has very good battery life

why not try K550i coz Music and camera will always be great and even looks will be stylish...but call quality is an Issue in SE, Samsung and Nokia has better call quality and Signal reception..anyways the best phone in ur Budget is Sony Ericsson k550i..

heya friends.. i need some piece of advice.. i'm planning to buy a mobile.. so, wanna can any recommend me which connection should i opt for? (i'm in delhi)i want the following features:* 500 sms/month (something like cheap sms card would do fine..)* not very high call rates* good roaming networki would also like some advice regarding which handset i should buy..* cost: Rs. 7000 (max) (new mobile with bill/gaurantee)* atleast 2mpixel camera* good bluetooth speed* usb connectivity with my pc* fm radio player* new softwares can be installed* other cool features wouldnt hurt either :Dthanks for any help :)

You want that in gsm or cdma?Recently tata indicom added some good samsung phones with dual sim features.1 each for gsm and cdma.Especially good it you have a girlfriend ;).

Back