Help Me Choose A Mobiel Phone And Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 190
  • Views Views 80,933
Well, on mobile handset i would recommend 6233. It has got 2MP, Bluetooth, FM almost all features you looking for but it is a Series 40 phone so you may install themes, games, ringtones, wallpapers but not softwares. Basicially you can install anything in .nth and .jar formats only.

try moto l9i

will second armaan_99, go for 6233 but if you want to install more softwares as in .sis files, u need to go for a s60 phone & the closest in that range would be N72, which is around Rs. 7600, this is all from Nokia

if u are looking for Sony ericsson then K750i would be the best..

anyways check out this web site:

..:: www.indiagsm.com ::..

well, if u r in Delhi then go for Vodafone if u need free local sms..they have 35 Rs bonus card which will give u 300 sms for free..and call rates are 1 rupee to any phone in Delhi(both mobl and landline)..anyways there is also a 110 Rs bonus card.if u use that then ur local calls would cost 50 paise and STD will cost 1 rupee anywhere in India.Regarding roaming, i think it should be ok...i havnt tried using it much while roaming.

anyways, regarding mobile....this is where making a choice will be difficult..see, when u buy a mobile it shud be the latest one with latest features otherwise i would regret on ur decision later...happened wid me many times..3G might be launched in India soon, so a mobile with 3G is a must.

6233 seems to be a good choice since its got 3G but looks arnt that great...but the camera is very good.

check this model, its got 3G and all the stuffs u need...i wud cost u around 7800 rs from subiksha....:: www.indiagsm.com ::..

but, if u need more applications then always stick with the symbian phones from Nokia...

Hello guys... Basically... I am going to be getting a mobile phone and a connection.I don't have a set budget for a phone but it can't be outrageous prices... Should be max 15,000 Rs/- 1. It should have a camera2. Preferably FM Radio (not important)3. Some memory space4. Some cool features...5. Should have good web browsing...6. Should I go with Airtel or Vodafone?7. What is the best postpaid plan that I should go with? I will do some net browsing and loads of sms... ThanksCrazysah

How about N73. It has all the features you hav mentioned. n since its symbian you can add loads of apps. :thumbsup:

No. My dad has a N72... so I don't want a similar phone. Plus... I would like to try out something else..

Back