Help Me Choose A Mobiel Phone And Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 190
  • Views Views 80,933
^^ i would not go for a E series currently.Why not a windows mobile, Few HTC and iMate can be two options to suit a flexi budget.

windows mobile suck. i checked it on a friend's htc p3300... hated the experience. htc phones under rs 20k are not very interesting. dont like imate.e66 looks cool...how much is n95 nowadays in india? i guess i am dropping the idea for a smartphone...n96 is of course super expensive currently. so if n95 is around rs. 20k, i guess i can get it for myself. how much is the battery life?

I would then vote N82, its little under 20k Don't know exact N95 price, Ebay has too many options froms 22-29k for this. Confused :wall:

Bought E65 a week back. Good phone. price - 12900.Most of the shops (including 'the mobile store' & subhiksha mobile) don't sell it. Reason they give, "model has been discontinued since 3 months". Finally got it from Nokia Priority store, who showed me production date - July 2008. He also told me, that the piece is no longer available with all retailers, and only Nokia Priority stores have the license to sell it.Design is cool, if slider is fine with you. Comes with 3G, wi-fi, 2 Mp cam, amd a leather back.Used wifi on it. Works fine.

good to have a personal experience review. any more guys here having E-Series of N-Series phones?

I've got a E51 which is a little under 11-12 k, the phone's got awesome features like 3g(upto 3.6 Mbps), Wifi, 2MP cam, upto 8gb microSD external storage, push mail & a host lot of features.All this & more in a very sleek phone which weights just about 100gm but it's sometimes slow even when on 2 gb external memory.But overall a good value of money & a future proof phone.

ill see if i can demo these models at reliance digital... would help making a decision.

ill see if i can demo these models at reliance digital... would help making a decision.

At least at the first look you sure'll be impressed with the features of E51 or other E series hands on, just ensure that you have looked at indiagsm.com or gsmarena.com before you drop into the stores because the salesperson at store may not know all the features properly & then you may end up making the wrong decision

Back