Help me to setup own Router with Jio AirFiber

ISP
Airtel Xstream AirFiber, JioFiber, Alliance Broadband, SITI broadband
Hi, all can anyone tried to connect Jio AirFiber ODU directly to personal router? I mean the Ethernet cable of PoE switch directly to own router or PC? Do you guys think that it gonna work at all?

Asking as I've found aAirtel AirFiber and BSNL AirFiber let users to do that thing and moreover that I want to get rid of this fuckin Jio AF router where no settings can be changed at all.

Source

I've also found that an user doing some experiment with his Jio AF connection got banned by Jio permanently so I want to know do anyone know how to do the same?

Source

Can I use my personal PoE switch to do that?

Any help is appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Hardly doubt if you can use with any other router, as of today’s knowledge. Router acts as an important bridge to connect to Jio’s backend sever configurations and its remotely managed also ipv6 to ipv4 conversion, tunneling blah blah lot of network configurations are enabled, so it’s hardly possible to use with other router, simple solution is to use any other router as an extender through lan cable and enjoy the customized option on other router while turning off the jio Airfiber wireless AP using scheduling option in routers interface.

I was asking because of in JioFiber we can swap their device with ours with some tweak, so I'm curious if we can do something same in JioAF
And coming to use of second router I've been already using own router as AP mode but having a dual NAT and high ping problem

Back