Help Needed to buy a new ADSL2+ modem Router

"Or more" makes it subjective considering there are routers to fit almost every budget! :D
Around 3k.[emoji3]

Alright. So that excludes Asus then. Considering their good routers are either >5k or <2k.

Buffalo doesn't sell their newer models in India anymore so that's also out.

Not a fan of D-Link.

I'm tempted to suggest the TP-Link Archer C20i AC750 based on your budget and needs. Reviews on Amazon suggest that this is a hit or a miss with some units having a defective firmware..

Another good but kinda old router is the wr1043ND.

I have no idea about Netgear.

The flipkart 30 day return thingy is super helpful while buying stuff like routers.

Alright. So that excludes Asus then. Considering their good routers are either >5k or <2k.

Buffalo doesn't sell their newer models in India anymore so that's also out.

Not a fan of D-Link.

I'm tempted to suggest the TP-Link Archer C20i AC750 based on your budget and needs. Reviews on Amazon suggest that this is a hit or a miss with some units having a defective firmware..

Another good but kinda old router is the wr1043ND.

I have no idea about Netgear.

The flipkart 30 day return thingy is super helpful while buying stuff like routers.

Isnt WR1043ND a router without Modem?I was about to order it and saw that its only a router.I need a router-Modem combo.

Modem+router will sacrifice performance for including modem within the same budget.

Is your current modem not good enough?

Back