Help Needed to buy a new ADSL2+ modem Router

Hi,

Can anyone post the link here to download D-Link 2750u Indian firmware DSL-2750U_IN_1.10_B038_K8B_0K-IN-00-2916_20110822.zip

I'm unable to download from Dlink India's URL D-Link Wireless N ADSL2+ 4-Port Wi-Fi Router (Support>Firmware)

So if anyone has any other link, plz post here.

Thanks

@OP.

I recently purchased Netgear D500 as of now it works well.

Also if you into gaming then its better to switch to bridged mode.

Cheap routers do not have powerful CPUs to handle fast gaming connections. With bridged mode they dont have to handle these connections so CPU is hardly used.

I tried in Chrome and Firefox.

But download doesn't start
Must be your browser because it downloads with mine.Try a fresh install if possible
@OP.

I recently purchased Netgear D500 as of now it works well.

Also if you into gaming then its better to switch to bridged mode.

Cheap routers do not have powerful CPUs to handle fast gaming connections. With bridged mode they dont have to handle these connections so CPU is hardly used.
Tried bridge mode for my Bsnl connection but doesn't work:(

@x720 Any experience using the TD-W8970? At its price point, it may be superior. Else, I'm thinking of the standard D-Link 2750U or TD-W8968. Currently I have a 2750U for my low SNR set-up and need to replace a WAG200G (b/g only) which runs on a DSL connection with really good noise stats.

I am looking for a ADSL WiFi router which can sustain my low SNR and give me a half stable connection (cos Fibre definitely ain't coming here anytime soon).

Suggestions please. D-Link vs TP-Link?

Last edited by a moderator:
TP-Link all the way.

8970 has 3x5dBi antennas as against 2x5dBi antennas for the 8968, so yes, theoretically more coverage.

I've never used a low SNR setup. So no idea about that.

Back