Help needed with Hathway Broadband Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter koda12345
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 5,866

koda12345

ISP
hathway
Hi guys.Its like 3-4days i got the unlimited 512kbps scheme from hathway.I usually used a dailup connection of pacenet on my laptop.The hathway guys came and instaled their modem and other things and i am getting speed download speed like 700bytes/sec on my laptop.I got a desktop so i connected there, i am getting proper 52kbps~60kbps there so i told them they said theres some problem in my laptop.Later i noticed that in the LAN adapter setting theres an option for speed & duplex its 10mb full in my laptop and its 10mb half in the pc.So is that the problem that is causing such low speed?Please guide me..

are u aware of HATHWAY FUP ur speed will be reduced to half after u cross 10GB download in a monthwhere r u located in mumbai

are u aware of HATHWAY Fair Usage Policy ur speed will be reduced to half after u cross 10GB download in a month

where r u located in mumbai
Andheri 4bunglows

Andheri 4bunglows

why didnt u go for MTNL or local cable operator ISP they dont have FUP. also how much did hathway take as installation charges

why didnt u go for MTNL or local cable operator ISP they dont have Fair Usage Policy. also how much did hathway take as installation charges

Installation was free...i took hathway in a hurry as i wanted to get rid of the local ISP which was dailup.

Back