• Thread starter Thread starter pra_dixit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 58,020

pra_dixit

ISP
bsnl broadband
hello,
today i purchase typeII modem from bsnl. they give me teracom modem. they set modem for wired lan. i am using windows 7 ultimate after i tried to configure for wireless and try to connect it gives me messge window was unable to connect to bsnl_ap (SSID)

[email protected]

Mate can u check if the modem's model is T2-B-Gawv1.4U10Y-BI.U would be lucky if it is so, i can send u whole of the configuration file 4 it as well.And do tell me the price for which u got it!:urock:

@ Deepanshu..... I too am facing the same problem. My modem model num(T2-B-Gawv1.4U10Y-BI.) is the same. Please send me the configuration file. My email is [email protected]. I will be grateful to u if u help me in this regard.....

hello,today i purchase typeII modem from bsnl. they give me teracom modem. they set modem for wired lan. i am using windows 7 ultimate after i tried to configure for wireless and try to connect it gives me messge window was unable to connect to bsnl_ap (SSID)T2-B-Gawv1.4U10Y-BI.

link-removed: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
it has the configuration file and a WEP/WPA key generator.

Username: admin
Password: admin
Router access page: 192.168.1.1
Wireless Settings: Open Authentication
Mac Filter: Disabled

Supported ADSL Modulation: AnnexA{G.dmt, lite, tixxxxx}
BSNL curreently does not support ADSL2 & + so would lead to a dissconnect every 52 seconds, so it has been disabled!
time zone: INST
DNS servers: BSNL + Open DNS [Will fasten up your browsing speed]
DNS Relay: BSNL + Google

Now when you open your router configuration page, go to configuration--> Internet Connection--> Edit the pppoe_0_35--> Next 3 times and then enter your username and password for broadband and you are done.

Deepanshu

@ deepanshu...Thanku for replying...... I was not able to connect.....Can u please tell in detail how to use the configuration file and key maker. Please tell in detail how to change the settings...like where can I find to change the things as given by you...Ravi..........

dear deepanshu...thanks for ur steps....but i cannot use the configuration file given by u..wen i am using that config file...the dsl led on the modem doesnt hold.....i had to reset my modem and give the settings for lan......can u please tell me the manual settings ???

Back