High ping to Europe

• Thread starter Thread starter Meowmath
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 31,918
Hi, I need three blocks at least to look for the most specific /24 equivalent route if present. Airtel has huge address range & different pools can be routed differently.

122.16X.XX.X. is quite a bit of masking. Share x.x.x.y (you can mask the y part).

But yes from your trace it seems like the issue is still there on that pool. Can cross-check announcements to networks other than Telia to validate it once you share more specific IPs.
@Anurag Bhatia I have static IP and it's 125.22.105.XXX. Please check for me.

@Anurag Bhatia My static ip is 182.70.240.xxx. I am from MP. It seems i am also facing problem Plz check

yesterday i checked ping to pcloud.com and it was 160ms. Today its around 250ms with many packet drops. Can anybody share their ping to pcloud.com?

exactly, forget connecting to a game server my Discord started acting up an hour ago. Getting 350+ pings to EU servers. What a shame.

yesterday i checked ping to pcloud.com and it was 160ms. Today its around 250ms with many packet drops. Can anybody share their ping to pcloud.com?
man these are unloaded pings, they may show 160 or even 150 but under load when you connect to a game server its goes as high up as 350.

AWS Pings back to normal for Airtel. Last whole week it was disturbed & speed was pretty low, below 5MBps.
I think europe servers are now working fine. Ping reduced & also got speed today.

Last edited:

Back