High ping to Europe

• Thread starter Thread starter Meowmath
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 31,918
FiberOne did you try loaded ping test with a game? , it shows low pings when you run a cloud ping test but when you connect to a game server its a different story.

I can't even connect to League of Legends EUW right now. The client is just saying "trying to reconnect".
same bro same

decent pings to aws servers with no load, i tried apex legends it said 150 to Frankfurt on the launcher and got 290 in game.

SEA-ME-WE 4 cable is broken.

It seems so. I have BSNL FTTH and Alliance Broadband, both are giving me 250-260 ms to German servers, usually I get 139-150 ms. It has been happening since last 3-4 weeks constantly with me, I saw that my connection is being routed through Chennai->Singapore->Germany instead of Mumbai->London->Germany as before. Can you guys please ping "heredur.drakensang.com" and tell me how much ping you are getting ?

Also, found this image yesterday :

xJVfVgd.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, around 215-225 too for me today, I really wish they fix the routing soon, its been almost a month..

In news all i can see is pakistani cable faults which is still not corrected after 4 weeks and we have similar problems all along.
Airtel and tata have diff cables for europe. How come everyone is affected?

Back